Sunday, June 7, 2009

Why??

Sunday again... time with God.. time to back to church with God....

This morning, i was leading the praise and worship in church. I am quite enjoy the time... i worshiping my Lord with fully heart... actually, all the time i leading the worship, i got the same feeling...

But, I got a question to ask....

How come when I am a congregations, I cant do so?? I cant praise and worship my Lord with my fully heart... Sometimes, my heart will "fly" away or sometimes i我ill influences by other people.... How come i cant fully praise and worship my Lord when i am a congregations?????
anyone can answer my question???

又是星期天,与神亲近的时光!回教会敬拜的日子。。

今天早上,我在教会带领敬拜赞美。我很享受敬拜的时光。我全心投入的敬拜。。。 其实,每次当我带领敬拜赞美诗歌的时候,我都很投入的敬拜。。

但是,我有个问题。。。

为什么当我是会众的时候,我不能全心投入的敬拜赞美上帝呢?有时候我的心不知道会“飞”去那里。。有时候我会受别人影响。。。 为什么当我是会众时,我不能全心投入的敬拜赞美神呢?
请问有人可以帮助我回答这个问题吗?

No comments: