Tuesday, June 9, 2009

8 June 2009

Finally, I submit my student fees for 1st sememster. Actually, due date for me to submit the fees is on 22nd may.. haha... Praise God, after i praying to him, I feel like i want to study.. so i just submit the fees... after i submit, i feel nothing.. I believe God will lead me...

This morning, i suspose to have my moral class on 9.30am to 11.00am.. But, our time table (my class's time table) is written 10.30am to 12.00pm.. so, most of us attend the class around 10.15am.. Kena shoot by the lecturer.. Coz, last monday, no one attend her class too (becoz the moral time table release last monday).. so, all of us tak sempat to attend lah... The SSH office really stupid lah.. time table also can make mistake... everything so slow.. time table slow, result slow.. apa pun slow lah.. stupid stupid stupid SSH...

I facing a problem now.. so far, i have no fren in class leh.. so cham.. haha.. maybe i am shy.. so i dunno how to communicate with them... but i will try my best to know them well lah... but thanks God, I found my groupmates for moral assignment... haha.. Just hope that i can do better than Diploma time lah... Serious than Diploma, Mature than Diploma.... everything better than last time lah....

Actually, for this sem, i worry about 3d modelling.. I dun like 3d and i cant catch wat the lecturer teaching loh... for me, dis subject is very hard lah... but, I promis myself, will try my best for everything in this sem... PLS PRAY FOR ME!!!..... I want my CGPA in Advanced Diploma higher than 3... Hopefully can score 3.5.. haha............
STUDY HARD! WORK HARD! PRAY HARD! DRAW NEAR TO GOD HARD!

1 comment:

Stella Lee said...

wah...3.5CGPA.........
GOOD!!
GAM BA TEH^