Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3rd day in Advanced Diploma

Today I having Moral and Etika class at 8am.. It was a big class, there is 8 courses combine class... I having this class with my churchmates, Magdalene.. So after the class, both of us went to canteen to discuss some church thing......

After that, I was on my way to DK ABF to attend my lecture class.. I saw my diploma classmates and coursemates... We chit chating for a while.. then my SENIOR (ex classmates+coursemates) talk something about the subject that i have to studies and things about lecturer... give me some time to prepare my heart lah.. haha!!! you guys understand what i going to share???

Talk about lecturer.. most of the lecturer teaching me this semester, i din meet them before... but i heard my senior said something about their things lah.... actually every lecturer got the same problem loh... TEACH VERY FAST!! quite hard to understand.. have to study myself..work hard! study hard!!

Still the same problem.. I really dunno how to communicate with my classmates.. dunno how to say lah... I feel that, they totaly different with my class last time.. They can ask question or give their idea when the lecturer is teaching.... So dare, they do that..... But, I am quite appreciated... Just hope that, i can know more about them lah.... haha

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!

No comments: