Wednesday, June 24, 2009

STUPID DBKL

Last week, my car's tyre pancit twice... It happened on monday and wednesday... kena release the air... If i not mistake, monday, there is only my car kena release... But wednesday, many car kena... some car's kena release 1 tyre, some 2 and some 4... But praise God, my car only kena 1.. very luckily, if kena 2 or more than that, it is quite trouble... Thank you my ex classmates and ex coursemates, Thanks for their help on both monday and wednesday!!!....

Thursday, I think i was very smart.. coz i park to another place... BUT... haiz... this time, tyre no prblem at all, nice nice!!! BUT, i kena 1 saman from DBKL... 1st saman in my life...so stupid!! we are still student mah, how con saman us.. Now day, the DBKL so stupid lah.. they very rajin liao.. everyday come our school to copy saman.. so shit.. i saw a lots of car kena!! STUPID DBKL!~~~ to all TARCIAN, why not we stand out and complain to TARC?? anyone want to join me?? leave your message here.... thanks!!

No comments: