Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1st Day in Advanced Diploma

Today 1st June 2009, my 1st class in advanced diploma in tarc..
1st. WEIRD
2nd. TAK BIASA
3rd. LONELY

Things that I NOT doing since I graduate last year...
1) Attend Class
2) Examniation
3) Presentation
4) Copying Lecture Notes
5) Seldom Holding Pen
6) Brainstorming about Assignment
7) Revision
8) Assignment
9) Listen what Lecture Teaching
10) 38ing with Classmates

11) Take Crazy Photos with Classmates
120 Lepak+ING

etc.... etc.... etc......

I really tak biasa go back to study life, new classmates and new lecturer... weird weird.. dunno how to communicate with them... so, i feel very very very super loney today, feel like want to quit my study.. miss my diploma life.. miss U2 classmates....
wahaha.. seriously, I still dunno how.. still dunno wanna continue study or find a full time job!!!.. still praying!!! pls pray for me.. God, Pls guide my way.. tell me which way to go....

today also a suffer day for me... 1 year din study liao.. so really tak biasa... Today I walk from TBR to Block V, Block V to DK, From Dk to TBR, TBR to Lab... wah.. long time did not walk so long liao... last time, i walk with whole gang, chit chating, 38ing, playing.... But today, I walk alone.. haiz.. but i believe that if i continue study there, i wont be walk alone anymore.. coz i will noe new frenSSSSsssss mah... wahahahahahaha.........

Just hope that (If I Continue Study in TARC)
1. Work hard for all assignment
2. Paying attention when lecturer teaching
3. Study hard for examination
4. Score good result
5. Know more new Friends
6. SENIOR not bullying me... (TEACH ME MORE)... haha
7. Good Assignmentmates

...........TARC or JOB???..........

2 comments:

Stella Lee said...

STUDY!!!!!!!
n is lonely not loney...hehe :)
STUDY HARD..
HAPPY NEW SEMESTER~~~~

Advanced Diploma said...

don't worry about it, man. Everyone feel a little bit unconformable when he come to a new place. My first day to take the advanced diploma is same with you.