Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Black" Day

9 june 09, so "black".... When i fetch my sis to buy something, I lost something... I lost my HANDPHONE!! 1st time happened in my life...... so stupid!! I remember that, i holding my wallet, car key, phone and home keys and fetch my sis to buy something... When we reach the shop, my sis go and buy the stuff and i sitting alone at the car and waiting for her... But when we reach home, once i get down from the car, i was finding my phone, but i cant find it.... Then, i tot i din bring my phone.. so, i went into house to find my phone.. but i cant found it, so, finally I called up my phone, but there is no connection.. Then, i try to find again in the car, still the same... i cant find it....so stupid!! when i lost my phone i also dunno... BLURnya...
But I think, my phone was drop when I am on the way to my car.... and kena collect by someone... That wat i can guess...

Pls dun be so blur like me.. wake up everyone!!!...

A requirement...
I apply back my previous number 016-375 1020 and I hope that I can collect back as many contact number as i can.... Pls send me your latest contact number and name through sms, call, email, msn or facebook (PLS DUN REPLY HERE).... Thanks a lot.....
I apologized for any inconvenience caused...


No comments: