Tuesday, July 21, 2009

买鱼

I feel like want to go a place that noone know me and start my new life!! do whatever that i like, talk whatever that i want... Why i got such thinking?? Recently, I feel very stress.. Stress in my study, in school, in church, home, anywhere and any place.. not only stress.. I feel that i hate myself... How come my communication so bad?? How come people treat me like "ah sei" or stupid?? Izzit my false???

Some people are so selfish.. they never think for me, do whatever they like, go whatever place they like, then pass all the job to me or give me some trouble, pass that "ball" me sendiri go senang and relax!!!.... really selfish!!!.... I really dunno why they want to treat me like dat... Because i easy to bully?? They din think for the fact of what they doing.. They just do what they want to do.... How come?? how come?? How come?? 做事不经大脑!讲话不经大脑!So hurt!!! I was trying my best to pretend nothing, just cool down myself.. But, I am sorry to God, I have no paitient!!! I will get angry very easily... 佛都有火!!sorry to said that....... Sometimes, i really dun understand THEM!! sorry to use the word STUPID to called them!!!!! STUPID! 1明明还没正式决定取消某件事情,他们已经去答应别人另外一件事情!!
明明知道哪个日期已经不能,却不要早早开口!!(最终把那粒球丢给我,我去了某个地方4次了,都还没搞定好)就是因为早早不要出声。搞到这样麻烦!!
明明可以留下不要去,却死都要去(但没有你们,更好)!!
明明要他帮忙,却不要帮我(炸不知道,最后只好自己靠自己)!!
明明可以名正言顺的做某件事情,却要搞到鬼鬼祟祟(我觉得这件事最后一定有麻烦)!!

Actually, i purposely write it out.. I am sorry if i hurt you!!! But, I just want to express what i am thinking!!!... IF you think I am wrong, I got nothing to say!!!... IF you think you are RIGHT, i can only say u are SELFISH!!!!.... Just hope that YOU YOU YOU and YOU can think it carefuly what i said!!!!...

No comments: