Wednesday, July 22, 2009

about study again

I dun like my life now.. I mean my Advanced Diploma life.. I feel very weird and very stress!! Always feel lonely and stress.. I really regret that i din continue my study last year!!! I understand, if i join last year, i will also feel stress.. BUT at least i only feel stress! haha.... I can still continue my 3838 life with my ex classmates and ex coursemates!!...But now, I can only say that I dunno how to communicate with my classmates. I feel that i am so quiet in class... Actually, that is not me.. I feel very weird.. cant talk is very suffer thing in my life.. haha... I dunno how to join my classmates, dunno how to invlove myself inside them.. Maybe I am shy?? haha... or maybe they are to close with each others, so that i not dare to join them?? I also dunno the answer!!! GOD, Pls give me wisdom to communicate with my classmates..

Yesterday, I quite enjoy my time with my ex-classmates!! Jacke find me makan after my class... then, we go find our ex-classmates which is my senior now... then we go lunch!!! but me and jacke, just minum saja lah.... I feel that my diploma class (u2) is the best class in my life.. Almost all of us knowing each and others...

I still remember that, during my diploma, i also always feel stress... But, I still can finish my diploma even got so many stress!! I feel that, i very geng leh... Thank you to my classmates and coursemates who help me, teach me, group with me (38n assign) and 38 with me during our diploma life...

BUT now, i always lack of confident!! I feel very not peace!! and always think to quit my study now!!!... I feel very no mood to study leh.. becoz of the stress?? or lonely?? i dunno the answer.... Just feel like want to go a new place that no people noe me, and start my new life there... BUT, I know I have no choice!!! I want my Degree cert... So, have to force myself to study!! work hard!!! do hard in my study!!!... 2 years+ only!!!! Bro and Sis, Friends, Pls pray for me!!!

2 comments:

Bowie said...

take it easy~

Star Wong said...

Gambateh..jia you..
u should take the 1st step to talk wif others,dont wait for others..
study life is suffer,but then when v go out to work,oso suffer one...so juz take it easy,enjoys ur life,enjoys what u hv now..Rmb we still got a big God always be with us..God bless..