Friday, July 31, 2009

Assignment要命!!

Assignment要命!!

so many assignments waiting for me leh!! like a mountain.. no mood to do.. Sometimes, i wan to do it early, so that i no need do it last mintues.. But, i really lazy.. always do the assignment at very last last minutes..haha!!

Finally i had submit all the moral assignment..

Now 3 more assignment waiting for me...
1. E-Commerce ->webpage design
2. Web Techonology->webpage design
3. 3d modeling->3dcharacter
4. New media->dunno yet (hopefully dun have lah)...

The most trouble and suffer assign for me is 3d.. Better you guys come and kill me... I really dunno how to do 3d.. how to use 3d.. becoz is very confusing.. and i seldom attend 3d class and even i go, i also not pay full attention.. so now, i need to start modeling for my 3d character.. but, try try n try.. still cant get it.. anyone got the tutorial or noe 3d?? and willing to teach me?? tell me.. i need your help!!!....

About the new media assign i had just submit.. abit not statisfy!! coz got some idea kena band.. becoz we did it wrong way, the thing we do, is not the teacher wan.. BUT no choice, have to do what the teacher wan!!.. actually, i think this assign is very simple.. but dunno why, i can do the assign till 5am and wake up at 8am and continue... haiz..
and abit not statisy about my final artwork, coz we print it out and mount it at mounting board.. the artwork got abit dirty and the mounting board abit not nice liao.. the bottom part "kok" jor.. haiz.. and our group's presentation also not good!!.. just wish that, i have another chance to present again.. to score my presentation marks... I think my groupmate present not good lah.. simple saja.. like not enuf details.. BUT i cant blame anyone, coz i dun have the brave to present.. not dare to present infront of my classmates.. wuhaha!!!... Sir, pls give me more marks.. becoz we put in mroe efforts in this assign compare with the previous wan!!..

But about the MORAL assignment for both informal and formal.. Thank you my groupmates.. especially Wai Leng.. He done a good job!!! I think he like doing everything.. i just help out in a very small part of both assignment!!.. For our formal presentation, will held on mid of august, we are the last group to present.. So, the teacher will marks more straight.. just wish that, we can do it better and put in more efforts to prepare...

Another 2 webpage assign, so far is still ok for me!!! will try my best to do it... so far, i only got the layout for both webpage.. need to start do it liao.. if not, rush again...

ok.. will stop here for this time!!.. just wish that, the next blog i upload, will have some good news lah.. good news such as, assign cancel, high score for assign, presentatation good and etc.. hehe

No comments: