Sunday, November 4, 2012

4 Nov 12

Few days ago, my friend told me that he read my blog.. Wow, I was so surprised, i tot no one will be that free to read my blog.. Due to this reason, my blogging mood coming back.. haha

I already become a teacher about 10 months.. I can said it is not easy to become a teacher, it is super difficult to become a good teacher.. Many tot that teacher is a very easy job, at 1st i also think that.. BUT, it is NOT.. Besides marking and teaching, it were many paper works... My class end around 2pm, but i came back home about 4pm or 5pm.. Many ppl think that i'm going to enjoy or relax myself, but i can tell u, i'm OTing at school.. I can't imagine that if i'm a full time teacher, what my life is going to be........ God ar! Guide me and Lead my way..

Secondly, I'm still very miss my Liverpool life~ I miss my room, my kitchen, my friends, my housemates, my church, my shopping place...... Times pass very fast, oredi 1 year ago, oredi list on the history~ Can the times return back?? haha...

No comments: