Thursday, November 8, 2012

Speechless

School holiday coming soon.. Students become more lazy and their attitude are getting more worst.. In the other hand, teachers are busying to settle all the things before the holiday~ Same to me, I'm working hard finish my work and then go for my holidays..

I was so angry today.. I'm asking my students to sit down quietly and do their works and I was busying failing students stuff to their individual file.. A kid keep going here and there, he did not do his work.. I was very angry and bit his hand.. During the times, I was thinking am i going to kena shoot by the parents? 

Yes...

My sens was true~ The parents really come and shoot me.. (a colleague inform me).....

Speechless and I dunno how to face this problem~ 

Pray hard that I'm safe tmr!! 

No comments: