Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Questioning?

I'm questioning myself, do i need to quite my job as a teacher now? I really found that I don't know how to control those little evil.. Most of them are not naughty, but they are only noisy and like to disturb others.. Some of them really put me at a side, I can feel that they dislike me... Not listening to me at all....... I get hurt.... Some of them said i'm boring, some of them said i'm not good at all, i'm fierce, i'm crazy... As i know, it is not easy to be a teacher, especially a good teacher... But i'm trying my best, but seems like I'm making wrong decision to choose the education field as my career.. BUT i really wish to continue in this area....


I can only said that is my own fault.. I don't know how to control the class, don't know how to use the funny way to teach, don't know how to communicate with them and etc.. I should pray hard and ask God, it is this is my way or got another better way are waiting for me~ 

No comments: