Friday, November 23, 2012

Promise

Blog, thank you for your kindness, thank you for your patient to listen my heart~

Recently, I feel very weird, i dunno how to describe my feeling and i just feel like dunno how to face my life.... I get a very serious hurt in my career, i get a complaint which i don't think is a big case, but my record had spoiled.. My head hurt me so much which very hard for me to accept and face them.. In the other hand, i choose to continue my job.. I dunno this is a correct way or not, i just feel very helpless...

I heard many negative things in my areas which scared me a lots and I started to regret to promise my head to continue.. I really need God to help me and I really need to myself : LEE LE WEI, don't worried so much, God will always be with ME, be faith and believe in Him! Pray and be patient to wait~ LEE LE WEI All the Best!

Thank You Lord for your kindness grace, I'm proud to said I'm your child~ Because you give me hope and happiness, I promise will be strong to face this~

Wei~

No comments: