Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2nd Day in Advanced Diploma Final Sem

today having Internet Publishing lecture...... but receiving 1 individual and 1 group assignment.... somemore our program supervisor Ms Teng brief us about FYP (Final Year Project) stuff like marking criterial, bila submit apa lah and etc..... stress 1 leh.......

I just wish that I can do my best in all my assignment and exam in this final sem..... God, Please give me wisdom..... I hope that, I can do well in my work and in God's ministry.... Final year project hand up around christmas period.... I want to finish my work early, so dat i can enjoy my christmas celebration and ministry..........

Sidney, Ivy, Ballack, Yong Ping, Xiu Qiu and every AML2 students...... ALL THE BEST.......

2 comments:

Duke Of Fernleigh said...

Thanks for your best wish yea~~ add oil together ^^

Le Wei said...

yeah... remember date me when u guys doing homework...