Wednesday, September 29, 2010

1st Day in Advanced Diploma Final Semester

my 1st day in Advanced Diploma, final semester... today we have only 1 lecture class which is Cyber Law.... When I step it in the lecture hall and trying to find where is my gang, Ivy, Sidney, Ping and QQ... But i din saw anyone of them.... I saw a gal from her backview with curly hair and I was thinking who is she?? Once she turn back, wow... is Carrie, classmate.. She change the most (i guess)...... new hairstyle and no more spec.. haha! another person I think he change a lots, which is a guy from U2, another class.. But, i donno wat is his name.... new sem, new look.....

then, i was sitting alone behind Carrie, few minutes later, Sidney Fooooong came in and sit beside me.... The law teacher was teach us b4 during my diploma time... But i have totaly no idea who is she, until now i oso cant remember.... only remember her name... haha!!

The 1st class, wow, feel scary!! can understand abit.. But the english words is very hard for me to understand!!! sei gang!!

after class, Me and Sidney was waiting Ivy... then we go sing K... we have a lots of fun there...... after singing, around 4pm, i went to Time Square alone to settle my phone line problem and walking alone there...... around 5.30pm, i walk to Hang Tuah take Star line and change KTM to back home....... I reach KTM around 6pm, but too bad, i cant take the 6pm train, because late of a few seconds... too bad... NO choice, i have to wait for another train.. Because of release work time, there are many ppl waiting train, so i decide not to "beek" with them.... i wait the train from 6pm to 7.15pm only can step in to the KTM............ KTM ar KTM pls improve abit!!!!!

2 comments:

Duke Of Fernleigh said...

sorry o~~ make you go t.s alone~~~!!

Le Wei said...

is ok lah.....