Saturday, October 16, 2010

Give Up!!

Recently, feels very weird.... I have no more energy to study.. no mood to go school... Maybe, my time table is too fee, 2 subject plus a fnal year project for this semester.......

Final sem liao, so many things have to start now... Yesterday i receive an email from my classmate, it written what to do, what to prepare for coming presentation and work... at the moment, my mind is thinking can i give up my study?? I feel that, i have no more interest, no direction, no idea in this multimedia field... and recently many things happed, i realize that, in this world, many kind of ppl we will meet, especially those fake fake one..... I don't know how to talk about them.. I am quite dissapointed with someone........

God, pls help me!! no matter what is happening, no matter how suffer, I want to finish my Advanced Diploma..... LEE LE WEI, pls cheer up and work hard for this Final semester... same to Ivy Lee, Sidney Foong, Tony Liew, Xiu Qiu, Ballack Chan and all my classmates and coursemates!!!

No comments: