Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our Short Flim....

This whole weeks is busying for my Multimedia Video and Audio's Short Flim assignment... Keep on discuss with my teamates, pratice and shooting.. Our shooting head on this 2 days.. Is really tired but i enjoy it very much!! I noe my teamates more..............

Actually the story of our short flim is about Love Story and our love story is about Homoseksual.. Homoseksual is against the bible studies... But i was thinking that it is just an assignment, so i think i can do for it.. But when the shooting days come nearer, I got a feeling that I am in the wrong way.. As a christian i not suspose to do this storyline... But at the moment, i have no choice, becoz our script and schedule had been approved.... The thing i can do it now is pray to God...

The storyline is mainly come from my mind... thank you to my teamates for their support and co-operation... I am happy that we can finish shooting on time... hopefully all the scene we shooted can be used for our final work...

I would like to say sorry to my teamates...I feel that, sometimes i am not really listen to your idea and my request is high... Sometimes i was kelam kabut and let you guys in the trouble!! sorry!! and sorry to Yong Ping and Xiu Qiu.. At first i look down on you guys, i was thinking that you guys need a lots of time for shoot a scene... But i can see your efforts inthis short flim.. You guys really did well and act well..... Sorry and Thank You!!... Thank You and Sorry to Ivy and Sidney.. Thank You for your efforts in back stage and sorry for my 自罢自位。。Thank You edward for your effects in everything like storyboard and especially the last scene.. Thank You Shino and Soo Chin, thanks for supporting us at the backstage... Sorry for hurting if i say anything wrong... I hope that we can score high in this assignment.. coz i can see that our effects in this short flim!!!!

I wan to say that, i really enjoy the times with you guys... Chating at the room, everyone of us keep bullying Ivy and Yong Ping.. hahahahahahaha!!!......... Yong Ping, dont scare us.. come to join us next assignment!! haha.......

Last but not least, 2 people i want to thanks is our lecturer Mr Ronnie, thanks for his guilding and teaching...... Last but not least is my GOD Jesus Christ... Thank you for your guilding and loving... Even there is some accident, but everything go smooth!! Praise the Lord.....

1 comment:

Duke Of Fernleigh said...

lewei~~~ i accept your thanks ,but i dun accept your apology.!!!

U din do sumthing wrong or sumthing bad on me~~!!!

We are partner and friends~~!
no sorry for me please ^^~~