Monday, July 5, 2010

MCD + Short Flim

Multimedia Content Development = MCD.. One of my subject in this semester.. We need to create a blog according with our topic and post our idea, draf, layout and etc here....

here is my blog link...
http://kinestheticsports.blogspot.com/
{Your Precious Comments are Welcome}

Because of this, my blogging mood coming back....... Let me just share about what is happenig today..

Today, suspose to sleeping at home for a whole day. But my groupmate called me to school to shoot some photos for our Video And Audio subject short flim's storyboard.. Woke up early in the morning and get back to slp again.. So i was super late to school.. Suspose to reach school on 10am, but i reached 12pm.. haha.. sorry to my teamates.. We having a lots of fun today... I was so excited and cant wait to shoot and edit. I think our flim will be very good.. I think only.... Hope that our video will help us to score!!


From Left : Ivy, Shino, Yong Ping, Sidney, Xiu Qiu, Soo Chin
+Edward and Myself

No comments: