Tuesday, July 6, 2010

February to May 2010

14 Feb 2010 - CHINESE NEW YEAR
For me, is a boring festival. Because nothing to do just stay at home for nothing!!


22 Feb 2010 to 21 May 2010 - INTERNSHIP
My industrial training held on the above date at JustSimple.Com.My.. is a web design company.. Ivy Lee, Xiu Qiu and Sidney was having the same internship with me.. For me, I learned many things there.. especially for the coding... Not really expert, but at least know a little bit more about coding.. Thank You Juliana, Soon Chi, Josephine and Kin.. The designer and web developer for teaching us!!!

from left : Soon Chi, Juliana, Sidney, Ivy, Xiu Qiu and Myself...


26 Feb 2010 - Johor+Malacca Trip with family



11 Mac 2010 - RESULT DAY
I am quite happy with my 2nd sem's result...

28 Mac 2010 to 4 April 2010 - HOLY WEEK
Was attending church event everynight. This year i feel very touch. I can feel that, Jesus really loving me... I am glad that I am a son of Jesus Christ!! Amen.....


** Easter Service!!


1 May 2010 - U2 2nd anniversary gathering 2010
Time pass so fast, we oredi graduate with diploma more than 2 years.. I really miss the life my diploma friends... Dunno why, i feel that diploma is more senang than advanced.. haha!! of coz lah, advanced should learn more and do more....
Our gathering was held on 1 may, around 7.30pm at pavillion wong kok.... Almost 12 of us was attending....

From Left Back : Lam Tai, Final, Jacke, Isaac, Holik,
From Left Front : May Kim, Ho Hoon, Lam Tai, Chew Yam, Myself


9 May 2010 - Mother Days Dinner with family

13 May 2010 - Ascension Day
attending church service at night!

17 May 2010 - New Sem
I not attending for the first week, because i having internship...

18 May 2010 - Grandma 81st BIG BIG day
Dinner at Look Fook, Selayang!!

25 May 2010 - Outing with Lai San and Bowie
Going to K... is the last time before Bowie fly to Liverpooil for degree study!!!

26 May 2010 - Yam Cha with secondary best friends
I think is the 1st time we yam cha together after form 5.. Haha... Because normally, i was rejecting them when they call me to go there.. Feel sorry to them, because lack keep in touch with them.. Actually the purpose for our yam cha is also farewell Kian How, He is also going to Liverpooil for his degree...


27 May 2010 - Kian How Flying


28 May 2010 - PD and KLIA trip
PD trip with church friends....



Magdalene flying to Liverpool for her degree too.. hantar plane!!


29 May 2010 - AML2 (diplomamates) Flying to Liverpool....


31 May 2010 - Primary Gathering...

1 comment:

Duke Of Fernleigh said...

hahah happy internship~~~
miss juliana and soonchi they all~!!