Sunday, November 15, 2009

2nd Semester

Recently, I am quite busy.. Busying with my church stuff and my study...

Now I am in my Advanced Diploma 2nd semester life.. recall back to my 1st semester, I feel like very weird.. Becoz, I was studying in a very stranger place... new enviroment and new classmates... feel like canot join into my classmates and always regret that going back TARC to continue my advanced diploma... BUT, now in my 2nd semester, i feel better... at least i try to join my classmates, try to talk to them.. try to make fun with them... I am trying hard to know more frens in my class...

About my study, I feel like same with my diploma life.. Like learn nothing in school.. many things have to learn from seniors, frens or learn my myself... How come TARC so bad ar... Our computer lab is damn poor.. many pc dun have the software.. and the lcd projector got a BIG BIG problem... the screen are to small... if not, the color of the lcd projector will run very geng!!... haiz.. but we sudah biasa.. tarc mah!!... Anywhere, I want to take this opportunity to thanks my frens who helping me a lots in my advanced life.. specially to Anson Chiam ,Bowie Liew and Chi Kit.. they really help me and teach me a lots... thank you so much.....

2 comments:

Anson said...

wah!!!got my name inside wor!!!haha...friend mah...can help mah help lo...cannot help find way togethe lo...wont die de...haiz i also agree wat u said, now is my last sem advance diploma ady...i can is "LEARN NOTHINGS IN TARC"..i think tarc salary is vry easy to get rite? izzit tarc's lecture Responsible??!!i dunno...wat u think?

Le Wei said...

some lecturer really teach well, but most lecturer teach nothing... haiz.... some lecturer can teach lecture but they dunno how to teach pratical..