Sunday, November 15, 2009

1st Wedding Invitation

My 1st wedding Invitation Card.. haha..


1st time i receive my own wedding invitation card in my life... so happy!!.. BUT, need to pay ang pau or buy present leh.. Nvm, becoz wedding is a good things...

Congratulations to Brother Joshua Leon and His Wife Sarah Ye... They will having their Holy Matrimony on saturday, 21st November 2009, at 11.00am sharp at Christ Church Jinjang Kepong.

Joshua is my churchmates, but recently he work in China... He is a good man and ok man... everything oso ok... A kind, helpful person!! can say is a Super Good Man lah.. really happy to hear that he going to marry...

I will post the wedding photos here next week... Pls wait and have a look..


Lastly, I wish that they can Serve the Lord in China and have a very good relationship with God.. May God Bless the new couple.....

2 comments:

Asnon said...

wah!!!the invitation card name so yeng wor!!!haha...print ur name 1 not cincai use pen write de wor!!! then that day u must wear vry leng zai 1 lo??!!haha i never c ppl wedding at church...

Le Wei said...

HAHA..u slow slow wait lah.. if i wedding, then u got chance to see jor loh.. hahahahaha