Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Working or Studying?

Working or studying?
I'm asking this question to myself.

I'm still remember an afternoon on January 2011, I was sitting for my Advanced Diploma's last exam paper. The day before, I was so suffering because I'm having my last exam paper which is Cyber Law the next day. A lots of stuff needed to memories, law, cases, example and so on. But I told myself, this is the last paper I sitting in my life, so I have to work hard to complete the exam, I promised myself not to resit this paper. Thanks and Praise the Lord, I passed.

Same as a night on August 2011, the day before I submitted my degree's final year project. I'm working so hard to do my FYP. I also told myself to work hard and put more effort, because this will be the last assignment in my life. I'm still remember, i keep on edit here and there which I hope I can scored well. In the end, I scored C+ for this subject. Even this is not a very good result, but I feel proud of myself, at least I tried my best and work so hard..

I taught my study life like doing assignments and sitting for exam were ended. BUT, I'm wrong. I choose  to become a government's teacher. I need to attend class during the school holidays. I need to sit for exam and doing my homework during the school times.

So..

Am I working or studying?
I'm questioning to myself...

School works can't finish, rushing syllables, somemore the school's management arranged a lots of activity and talk in this times. How can I finish all my work?

Assignments come one by one. The subject haven start to teach but we need to start doing our homework...
If I can score well in this program (Teacher training program), I will call myself superman.. Haha..

Feel like assignments marathon now.. haha..

I'm not complaining anything. But I just need to tell myself, this is the way I choosed, I have to be responsible and try my best to complete the task. The most important thing is, I believed that God is with me all the times, Amen..

No comments: