Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Time Flies

When I saw Sheimy's wedding photos, I recall back my diploma life~ It was so memorable.. My diploma times, from 2006 to 2008, It is about 7 years ago.. Wow, we are getting mature~

DML U2, Diploma in Multimedia Design, tutorial group U2

When I watching back all the old photos, Wow, I'm so slim at the moment.. But now, haiz.. Keep eating and lazy to do exercises.. My body become very "fit".. hahaha...

Still remember we rushing our assignments? Recording videos, sounds? Doing websites, design, flash and etc.. Wow, such a memorable times.. Having our brunch, lunch, tea times during our break times? walk here and there in the college.. Even go to K during our break and rush back to class.. BUT now, all this life was become history, we can just store it in our mind and even wrote down in our diary... Everyone was steeping to the social university.. Some even more high tag, Social University in Singapore~

I believe everyone of us are praying hard or wishing to go back to the moment, BUT, it will not happen anymore, we can only dream it.. Last times during studies times, we wish to work, BUT now when working, we wish to go back studies times? This is human~ It is normal, when you never touch the things, you never know the feeling~ Friends, lets work hard in our career.. Lets wait for our reunion bah~







No comments: