Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Confident~~

26th July 2011, 1.30pm~
I just finish my brainstorm, research and think for my Independent Digital Project's ideas~~ Praise God, the ideas is there and i think i can handle it, but i still need some wisdom and guide from God... Later 10.00am have to consult with my tutor~~ But dunno why, I can comfort my friends to take it easy, is just a consultation and discussion but I now is damn worried and scared to face them... I lost my confident since the research marks released... God, Please give me little self confident, i just hope that i can present it well tmr..

4 comments:

Le Wei said...

Thanks God~ Ideas accepted~~ wohoo..

Anonymous said...

Congratz~ just feel lazy to sign in, u should know who am i...

Le Wei said...

lazy till like dat~ no medicine can save you liao~ haha!

Anonymous said...

hmm, i'm One of ur fans club members, lazy lewei..