Thursday, January 6, 2011

Awesome God~

Praise God, He is really a awesome God...

I just finish my advanced diploma Final year project.. I'm doing a 10 minutes short film.. actually, me and my teammate oredi almost finish all the shooting before december~ we are using a hd video cam to capture the whole scene... Maybe we are too fresh in production field, so, during our shooting, we did not realize that actually we need to have some setting~~ after our shooting, I trying to capture the whole video to my laptop~~ but, i cant do so... I tried to ask my supervisor to help.. At first, I transfer with the hd video cam that i used to shoot... But, there is a plug spoiled, so that i can't transfer through the video cam...... Me and my teamate had tried to ask our school's broacasting dprt and some production house to help us to capture... They can't help us at all, because of our setting problem~~ and we are using Sony HD, we have to trsnfer it with Sony HD Cam tooo~~ This problem makes us worried a lots.. we can't really one someone to help us until the last minutes~~

If you read my previous blog, you will know that i having accident~~ I saw God's planning~~ Actually, that day, I and my teammate was going to KLIA to shoot for our last scene~~ During our joruney back, We meet accident~~ If we din meet accident, my teamates is going back to Wangsa Maju~~ because of the accident, she force to go to Kajang with her cousin~~~~
At the night, my supervisor called me to call a person, he said, maybe the person can help us to transfer the video~~ when i called the person, he tell me he stay in Kajang~~ during the momet, my heart full of thanksful.. praise God for His help and planning~~ I called my fren and ask her to contact with the person~~ and finally we can transfer the video successfully~~~~~

Praise God~~~~

No comments: