Thursday, January 27, 2011

Advanced Diploma Conclusion

Refresh back to my 2 years studies in my Advanced Diploma life... I gain more mature~ I face many "bad" things in my life... The "bad" things i mean is those thing i dislike a lots~~ I get hurt from someone, I saw many selfishness, I understand that this world full of "xian shi"~~ BUT, God is really awesome, at first i'm quit depress and dissapointed, BUT, God helped to understand that, this is a normal thing in our life... I know that i will face this kind a problem in my career later~~ So, no matter how, I will stay strong and do my BEST~

Talk about my studies, I'm really want to say a billion thanks to my Lord Jesus Christ... At first, I don't think i can complete my Advanced Diploma that smooth~~ I saw his guiding.... He is really awesome....... Everytimes when i feel stress and don't how to continue my assignment and finally I can't do it~~ Praise the Lord..... and my result is consider ok, not so bad~~
Besides than God, I'm want to thanks my classmates and coursemates for their kindness help~~~ Specially thanks to Ivy, Sidney, Xiu Qiu, Yong Ping, Ballack and Wai Leng~~~~~~
wohoo.. finally, I'm a Advanced Diploma holder... sooner will be taken my Degreeeeeee~~~~

Refresh back to FIRST semester in my Advanced Diploma life, I'm quit STUPID~~ hehe, everytime stay alone~~ Look like a SOH ZAI~~ haha~~~

Here is some photos... I taken in my Advanced Life~~~

Multimedia Union Day 2010


Ballack



Kenny



Mr Aaron (Senior+Lecturer)



Sidney @ Wai Ken


Aunty Ivy



Carrie



Yong Ping


Zi Fei



Wai Leng



Yan Keen



Titi



Xiu Qiu



Brian



Julia (Our Courserep)



Tögethêrnèss


~~ALL THE BEST TO ALL~~

No comments: