Monday, November 17, 2008

09 Nov 2008

story about 9th Nov 2008.. pai seh, abit late to update dis blog.. hehe..

9th Nov a very special day in my life.. is my birthday.. hehe..

last year, 2 days before my birthday is my grandpa's date of death... his death come so sudden.. and I force to reject all my birthday date during that time... I still remember during that time, a aunt from my church told me, this is a blessing from God.. His die and my birthday, so that every year when I celebrate my birthday,I can remember my grandpa.. remember his serving in church, in anglican chinese board and etc.. remember that his faith to God and his love to God..

Praise GOD for this miracle....

My birthday for this year was held on sunday.. which is Holy Day.. I went to church early in the morning and came back to home around 1.30pm.. then I taking a nap... At night, my family members having Family Service in my house.. we have read bible (Matthew 27) during that night.. and my uncle 6(which is a pastor) share some photos which he and his family in Israel with us... after that we praying for each others... That night, I understand that God really loves me and my family.. He bless us so much.. sometimes, I hate my family members becoz of some reason.. But now, I realise that my family members love and care me alot.. feel sorry to them..... and I realise that, God is guiding me... God is leading my way....God's got his own plan for me and everyone..

after that, they celebrate birthday with me.. is just a very simple celebration.. a prayer... and a loving home make cake from my cousin Leah Lee.. Thank you Leah…..


after that, my sister,cousin and me when to mamak stall with our churchmates.. we chatting a lot there.. I realise that, many things happen in this world that Inever think before will happen.. and many many things.. So now, I will pray for my family members and friends..it is very important to pray for them.....

Is nothing special during my birthday.. and this year, my birthday wishes become lesser compare with previous years and my birthday gifts also become lesser.. but never mind, at least I receive a very good presents from God.. God make me awake.. Praise God!!!...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh...Looks like u really like GOD so much....Hope Jesus blessing you....May God accompany you when u facing trouble...

Anonymous said...

God is really there.. even though im not Christian but i know it.. i know that God is always there guiding us and be with us no matter what happens.. Because of some reason i cant go church and i cant accept service from church an so on.. but i will always have faith in Christ..
Anyway.. my little bro, u got pray for me ar? haha.. im trying my best to learn from u.. im escaping from this evil that always surrounding me.. but.. it is too hard to make it.. i cant fight the evil.. pls.. if u can.. pls help me.. i hope u knw wat problem am i facing with the evil..

-Jason-