Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Complaint

How come everyone like to complaint? How come we can't stand on people side and think for him or her? Even a small kids also like to complaint here and there...

Sometimes I'm questioning God, how come my life so ups and downs/trouble.. Everyone like to complaint me and talk about my mistakes.. I know that when you talk about my mistakes, i can improve... But i need some true praise words.... I'm very tired to listen those bad things about me........

Can you guys stand at my view and think for me? Please be grateful before you complain.. I know that i'm not a perfect people BUT i'm trying my best to do everything! Stop complaining me please~~ I'm very tired! I'm very sad....... God pls help me, I know you are testing me.. Evil are around me~ Sorry God! Sorry God, I'm complaining You..... I really need your help to gain my faith to trust more and more......

No comments: