Monday, November 1, 2010

1st Blog in Nov

November Coming, means Christmas coming soon... I am happy that Christmas is coming, I loves christmas very much!! Celebrate the Birth of my Jesus Christ!! but this year is a special year, during christmas period, is almost end my Advanced Diploma life.. Now feel very stress, dunno how to start my portfolio, fyp and law work.. haiz!!! Just wish to give up, and concentrate on celebration of Jesus... haha!!

Lee Le Wei.. suffering for this 2 months then you will get your Advanced Diploma in Multimedia Design punya cert!! Work Hard, Try Hard, do Hard!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Breat Blog!!!
Christmas is Indeed Coming and Now You Can Send The Gift of An Amazon Gift Card to Your Friends and Family Right to Thier FaceBook Wall!!! Wow!!! Next Day Free Shipping by mail or send in an Email!!!!!! Make Christmas easy on Yourself this Year.Merry Christmas!!
Amazon Gift Cards- BookMark This LINK