Wednesday, February 10, 2010

1st blog in 2010

This is my 1st blog for the year 2010.. It was such a long time i din update my blog.. Let me evaluate what i had done during 2009!!


April 2009, I bought my personal laptop...

May 2009, I was continue my study - Advanced Diploma in TARC.. New classmates, new enviroment!! At first, i really feel weird and cant communicate with my classmates, because most of them are smaller than me and maybe i am shy to make new frens.. haha!!... So, at my 1st semester, I always think to quit my study! But, when i was in my 2nd semester, i feel better.. At least i step out the 1st step to communicate with them.. Now i have frens in class! haha... about my study, it is abit trouble for me, becoz i like learn nothing from my lecturer.. mostly i learn from frens!


My classmates - AML1 U1

My 3rd semester coming soon, it is Industry Training! I will start my interns from 22nd Feb 2010 till may.. I hope that i can learn more in my industry training and gain more experience in my study field....

9 Nov 2009.. it is a special day in my life! it is my 21st BIG BIG day.. I am very grateful and happy, thank you for the wishes and celebration.. i appreciate it very much!!.. thank you for the celebration from family members and friends!!...







27 Nov 2009, church 4th Children Camp.. It is a very succesful camp.. Brother and Sisters is very supportive and helpful.. most of them help out in money and back stage work like refreshment, security, and others.... There is around 120 children join the camp, it is out of our expectation.. I guess, all the children was enjoying the camp very much! EvenPraise God for everything!!..




Christmas 2009!!..




Caroling...



Christmas Service!!



My God Daughter Baptism on Christmas Day!



zhi nian picture! haha..



Christmas Dinner 2009!


*This photo taken by Brendon Yeoh (The victim of the chung ling dragon boat)..

No comments: