Monday, October 27, 2008

平时不祷告, 临时读圣经

story about 25 Oct 2008 (Saturday)..

2day around 5pm when i step in to church, i saw my eldest sis, Canaan, Rebecca and Dorcas sitting on a table.. Then, I saw rebecca was reding the bible and my sis, Can and Dor was chit chating and holding paper notes...

Around 6.10pm.. we (Rebecca, Dorcas, Pey, Canaan, Sofea, Jian, Karen, My aunt and myself) went to "老地方" to eat our dinner.. 老地方 which is a mamak stall called Ramas.. We having our dinner everyday saturday before Youth Fellowship..

After that we went back to Church.. then i was in Confrence Room for photostating something with my aunt and Karen.. When i was finish photostating.. i went out from confrence.. Then, I saw many people there.. got youths, uncle and aunty.. Most of them are READING BIBLE!!.... Some of them are reading paper notes.... All of them are very serious and hardworking... wah!!.. 1st time i saw my churchmates reading bible seriously...

Actually, that night is our Youth Fellowship combine Brother Fellowship and Sister Fellowship.. the activity is BIBLE QUIZ.. base on the book of Ezra and Nehemiah... haha!!.. This 2 books is quite hard to read.. and quite difficult to understand.. is talking about 献祭,重建圣殿。。。and then got many names, number and bla bla to memorise..

Even though is hard.. But all of us enjoying the moment..Finally.. the result..
1st Brother Fellowship
2nd Youth Fellowship
3rd Sister Fellowship

This Bible Quiz is very useful for us... it encourage and help us to read bible.. besides that, we can understand the words of God...

Now..I understand that is not easy to understand wat bible talking about.. Anyway i will try my best to read it de.. haha....

1 comment:

Stella Lee said...

wahaha...congratzzzz